New Jersey mom Patricia Krentcil feels right at home under the harsh glare of the tanning bed, but how is she coping with being thrust, nearly overnight, into the metaphorical glare of the national spotlight? Exactly as you'd expect. "There’s somebody out there for my whole life that doesn’t like me because they are jealous, fat, and they’re ugly," Krentcil told a TMZ cameraman yesterday.
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode