“She was wacky, she was crazy. There was just some strangeness about her. I do remember her being on the tan side. She definitely had some color. We would go to the beach, but fake-tanning was never a thing.” — Classmate of shockingly (and artificially) tanned New Jersey mother Patricia Krentcil who was arrested recently for allegedly taking her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning salon, resulting in sunburns. In a less measured assessment of Krentcil's past-and-present activities, said a former clerk who worked a liquor store where Krentcil and her husband would allegedly buy three-gallon jugs of wine two or three times a week: “She is a nutjob."
Photo: CBS NEWS
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death