We can't help but participate in this opportunistic company's publicity stunt. A plastic replica of the amazing "Tanorexic" Jersey mother Patricia Krentcil (who claims she didn't abuse her 5-year-old daughter by bringing her into a tanning booth) can be yours for the low, low price of $29.95. Who would buy such a thing, even as a gag? Just take an existing action figure or Barbie and smear it with some nail polish. Or hot sauce. Or take a doll spray-tanning. Anything.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...