Decidedly less terrifying than a real-life zombie was the NYC Zombie Crawl, in which participants drenched themselves in fake blood and drank a lot while stumbling around Williamsburg. The event can either be seen as a clever commentary on infectious gentrification and the neighborhood's shifting demographics, or as a simple excuse to dress up and run around all day yelling braaaaaiiiiiinnnnns! while pushing a baby stroller filled with body parts. Maybe it's both! Either way, the costumes are pretty awesome.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob