Alec Baldwin and his yoga-instructor fiancée, Hilaria Thomas, have set a date for their nuptials: the weekend of June 30. And, per "Page Six," they've also picked out a location. They'll be wed in a Catholic ceremony at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in Nolita. The very pretty church and its graveyard happen to have been featured in several Martin Scorsese films, including Gangs of New York and Mean Streets, and in Francis Ford Coppola's The Godfather* — the baptism scene, in which scenes from the church are spliced together with scenes of brutal violence against enemies of the family. Perhaps Baldwin and Thomas will be able to put that particular reference out of their minds on their happy day — or maybe, in his head, on his happy day, Baldwin will be picturing a montage of all the "uptight" Starbucks baristas and airline attendants of the world being forced to work terrible shifts for days in a row.
Photo: Mike Coppola/2011 Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!