Nine lawyers and almost four months later, alleged millionaire Manhattan madam successfully got her bail lowered from $2 million, an "unprecedented" amount, according to her latest attorney. An appeals court ruled today that Gristina, who is being held on just one count of promoting prostitution, can be freed for $250,000 bond or $150,000 cash if she wears an ankle monitor. The mother of four claims the huge price tag was being used as a "tool of interrogation" and "inducement to cooperate" as she's struggled to return home to her sick 9-year-old son and remaining foster pigs.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...