The Bronx Zoo welcomed a new sea lion pup named Halftime to its crew today, reports NY1. The pup hails from California where it turned up on a coast, the fourth time it was found stranded. As for its name, it was found near a seaside bar during a football game, probably peering through the window to catch the score or looking for beer specials. Wildlife officials said Halftime will do well in captivity. So long as they keep it away from the zoo's famous escapees — the peahen and the cobra.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?