The Bronx Zoo welcomed a new sea lion pup named Halftime to its crew today, reports NY1. The pup hails from California where it turned up on a coast, the fourth time it was found stranded. As for its name, it was found near a seaside bar during a football game, probably peering through the window to catch the score or looking for beer specials. Wildlife officials said Halftime will do well in captivity. So long as they keep it away from the zoo's famous escapees — the peahen and the cobra.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!