There are apparently not one, but two trucks that sit outside of a high school in the Bronx, allowing kids to store their smartphones and mp3 players for a small daily fee because the devices are banned from class. Take a second with that news. Moving on: One was held up at gunpoint yesterday, leaving kids crying without their technology. There is a lot of American resourcefulness and desperation at play in this whole saga; the Founding Fathers would be so confused, and then so ashamed. Update: Harmony and cell phone service will be restored, as the truck's insurance company will refund the phones, reports NY1.
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode