New York power source Con Edison is in the middle of negotiations with its unionized employees, whose current contract expires at midnight tonight. A spokesman has said that the workers have been authorized to strike should "issues over pensions" go unresolved. The company says it's "looking forward to productive discussions with the union leadership," which we hope really means "we will do whatever it takes to keep the air-conditioners on."
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?