New York City's massive Puerto Rican Day Parade is on Sunday, as advertised in a full-page promotion presented by the Daily News today. Unfortunately, next to New York Giants salsa dancer/wide receiver Victor Cruz, a man with a Puerto Rican mother, are two pictures of the Cuban flag. Similar looking, but way wrong! For those non-vexillophiles, the Puerto Rican flag sports red stripes and a blue triangle, while the Cuban colors are reversed. Those celebrating, though, definitely know the difference. Oy vey, or whatever.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper