Much of the world isn't quite as enamored with President Obama as it was when he first took office in 2009, a new Pew Poll shows, and part of the problem may be that it despises the drone strikes which the United States, under Obama's direction, has so heavily relied upon these past few years. The most sympathetic nations are Britain, where opinion is basically split down the middle, and India, where people seem to barely have an opinion at all. Meanwhile, even close allies like France and Germany and Japan oppose America's drone wars by large majorities. And Greece! Greece is against the drone strikes by 90 percent to 5 percent! They must know how close we are to droning them right now.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper