Police said the man posed as a customer at the Venus Over Manhattan Art Gallery earlier this week but left a thief. According to the Daily News, the thirtysomething man took the $150,000 Salvador Dalí painting titled Cartel de Don Juan Tenorio off a wall at the East 77th Street gallery, put it in a black bag, and fled the building. Kind of surreal.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 4. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 5. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob