Rupert Murdoch's embattled son James was sitting next to NBA commissioner David Stern at Game 5 of the Finals last night in Miami, surely on hand to help induct inevitable champion LeBron James into their secret international cabal of world leaders and rap stars in a ritual bloodletting after the trophy presentation. The pair once dined in Davos, Deadspin notes, where LeBron can now look forward to a ski vacation among the elite far, far away from Mario Chalmers.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?