After the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act yesterday, Jimmy Fallon took the liberty of using Barack Obama's presumed exuberance to analyze POTUS's many facial expressions. One knowing look is a cover for a tangential internal dialogue about whether or not his health care plan will cover injuries from lava and Yoshi eggs in Mario Kart. There's also the sly "Sup, boo?" he sneaks in at Michelle, and — who could forget? — the "Call Me Maybe." Watch the clip straight ahead.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement