Rather than turn himself in on schedule and begin the extradition process to Sweden, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has opted to stay holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy today. He fears his court-ordered trip to Scandinavia to face sexual abuse allegations will end in a U.S. espionage trial, and so he's content to sit around and risk arrest while crossing his fingers for political asylum in South America. No, this saga will never end.
Photo: BEN STANSALL/2011 AFP
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The 5 Reasons Girls Type Like Thissss