Nathaniel Carter of Brooklyn claims in his lawsuit against the City of New York that NYPD officers strangled him "about the neck, placed a drawstring around his penis, and strangled his penis causing bodily injury." This allegedly occurred in June of last year on a public sidewalk in Crown Heights during what Carter termed a false arrest for consuming alcohol on a public street, but more importantly — when did the NYPD start putting drawstrings around penises and strangling them?! Unfortunately, we can't yet approximate the monetary relief for a strangled penis, as Carter seeks an unspecified amount in damages.
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode