Although witnesses watched Oscar Fuller hit four-foot-eleven Lana Rosas so hard over a parking spot that she hit the ground and suffered brain damage, he was acquitted in May of felony assault when a jury ruled he didn't mean to cause serious injury. Today, all a judge could do was sentence him to a year in prison. "This whole incident was his fault," the judge said. "Anyone hearing this outside the courtroom, just on common sense, would say one year was not adequate." The victim's mother addressed Fuller directly: "I know you would like everyone to believe that the sidewalk did it," she said. "But no. It was you."
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]