This particularly whiskered Chinese crested specimen, already crowned the U.K.'s ugliest dog, is the official champion of the 2012 World's Ugliest Dog Contest at the Sonoma-Marin Fair. And though victory over the likes of Creature, Icky, and Spam-O-Rama could understandably sap a dog's self-esteem, famed pet psychic Sonya Fitzpatrick was on hand to ask Mugly whether the "ugly" label bothered him at all. Apparently, he's one happily hideous dog.
Photo: Kira Stackhouse/(c) Kira Stackhouse
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!