According to the BBC reports, Cairo's Tahrir Square is packed with thousands of people celebrating the Higher Presidential Election Commission declaration that Mohamed Morsi is the winner of this month's hotly contested elections, making him Egypt's new president. According to the final tally, he received 51.73 percent of the vote, while Hosni Mubarak's former prime minister Ahmed Shafiq brought in 48.27 percent.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]