While waiting for the next subway train, some of us like to pass the time by worrying about various ways we might fall onto the tracks. However, since these accidents are up this year (by May, 66 people had been hit by subway cars, 29 of whom died) the MTA has determined that New Yorkers aren't sufficiently frightened. Thus, the agency has created new safety posters that will go up in subway stations and appear on MetroCards. We can't even bear to watch the stick figure man tumble over the edge.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails