A compilation of people tripping on a faulty step at the 36th Street subway stop in Brooklyn was seen nearly 400,000 times yesterday — apparently enough to embarrass the city into acting. The MTA started work today to replace the entire staircase, NBC reports, all thanks to local filmmaker Dean Peterson. Perhaps he could document the L and G train hijinks next?
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update