If the allegations are true, 29-year-old Norwegian man Tore Brox has a really depraved vision of vacationing in New York. Fire marshals arrested the tourist early Tuesday morning for allegedly setting two separate fires (extinguished by the fire department) on the twentieth floor of the New Yorker Hotel in midtown. Fire sources told the Post that Brox was drunk when he started one blaze in a hallway and the other on a housekeeping cart. Apparently, Brox was just "let's set stuff on fire" drunk; he still had the wits to slip out of the hotel posing as a victim, Inside Man–style, and received treatment at Bellevue Hospital. Thankfully, fire marshals caught the dude and he's now facing arson charges and two counts of reckless endangerment.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper