If the allegations are true, 29-year-old Norwegian man Tore Brox has a really depraved vision of vacationing in New York. Fire marshals arrested the tourist early Tuesday morning for allegedly setting two separate fires (extinguished by the fire department) on the twentieth floor of the New Yorker Hotel in midtown. Fire sources told the Post that Brox was drunk when he started one blaze in a hallway and the other on a housekeeping cart. Apparently, Brox was just "let's set stuff on fire" drunk; he still had the wits to slip out of the hotel posing as a victim, Inside Man–style, and received treatment at Bellevue Hospital. Thankfully, fire marshals caught the dude and he's now facing arson charges and two counts of reckless endangerment.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?