Michael Bloomberg, Andrew Cuomo, and Chrisine Quinn were among the thousands of New Yorkers celebrating yesterday's gay pride parade, but they were among the most conservatively dressed. As you can see in this massive photo tour, the others in attendance went a little bit wilder on the first anniversary of the state's Marriage Equality Act. "It's thrilling," said Quinn, a newlywed, who did the 32-block parade route three times. "For so long we were fighting to get marriage equality, and now that we have had it for a year, it's hard to believe." Check out the rest of the good times ahead.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring