Via this New York Times piece exploring the apparently very limited similarities between the two candidates: Both men like Star Trek (sort of notable) and Modern Family (less so). Also, they share an affection for one widely reviled food (chicken) and an obscure electronic device (the iPad.) As you surely know, both attended Harvard Law. Seriously, this is all they could come up with.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 6. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 7. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update