During an appearance on CBS's Face the Nation today, former Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty said that he'd "encouraged people who asked [him the running mate] question in the [Romney] campaign to look at other prospects." He did, however, say that "anybody who would be asked to serve in a position like that would be honored to be asked," so he still has room to reconsider. After all, he is one of the country's leading incredibly boring white guys.
Photo: Chip Somodevilla/2010 Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!