Preparations for President Obama's arrival continued at Chez Parker-Broderick yesterday as a team of workers hauled what Splash News identifies as a "red carpet" into the West Village brownstone. The front door was also Swiffered, and we're sure that before the event tonight, a half-dozen maids will give the front steps a final toothbrush scrubdown.
Photo: Turgeon/Prahl /Splash News
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck