In the summer of 2008, a famous McCain ad compared Barack Obama — "the biggest celebrity in the world," it claimed — to Britney Spears. In 2012, Mitt Romney might have more in common with Spears: Apparently, they both installed the same car elevator. In 2016, Chris Christie will also be compared to Britney Spears, somehow.
Photo: John Medina/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. East Williamsburg, Queens? Ridgewood, Brooklyn? WiRi?
- 5. Hofstra Student Killed by Police Bullet During Long Island Home Invasion
- 6. I Tried Gwyneth Paltrow’s Diet
- 7. Patrick Stewart Rescued a Baby Bird in Park Slope
- 8. Seitz: Look Past the Dragons in Game of Thrones
- 9. New York City Real Estate - Summer Rentals