In the summer of 2008, a famous McCain ad compared Barack Obama — "the biggest celebrity in the world," it claimed — to Britney Spears. In 2012, Mitt Romney might have more in common with Spears: Apparently, they both installed the same car elevator. In 2016, Chris Christie will also be compared to Britney Spears, somehow.
Photo: John Medina/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death