Especially at the 36th Street stop in Brooklyn, where filmmaker Dean Peterson documents that one of the stairs is slightly higher than the others, making for a constant parade of embarrassed individuals. The compilation of stumbles is sort of beautiful because only one person per group trips, signaling to everyone else around them that they should be extra careful. It's a daily New York City occurrence, in which one person wades into the unexpectedly deep puddle or sits next to the extremely smelly person on the train, and their sacrifice saves others the inconvenience. In exchange, no one points and laughs, because they could easily be next. But on video it's pretty funny.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 9. In Praise of Katy Perry’s Masterful Vogue Takedown of Ex-Husband Russell Brand