The crazy part about 30-year-old Latasha Singletary's liquor-store robbery attempts is that she actually did collect money the first two times. But she felt compelled to go back, and after her third robbery attempt on Wednesday at Anna's Liquors in Fall Rivers, Massachusetts, locals gave police enough tips to find Singletary at home. She happens to be the same Singletary who robbed — you guessed it — Anna's Liquors in 2011. She's got a decent 50 percent success rate at committing the crime without immediately getting captured, so it looks like all she needs is an accomplice who's better at picking locations.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!