Earlier today, a urinal in the U.S. Capitol building "erupted," leaking water into the press gallery. On such occasions, it is fun to imagine what the Post would use as its headline. We'll start it off: CONGRESS HOLDS EMERGENC-PEE SESSION. Ugh, you can do better.
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night