The Obama campaign unveiled a new ad during the MTV Movie Awards in which Sarah Jessica Parker extends a public invitation to that Obama fund-raising dinner she's hosting with Anna Wintour. If Obama wants to win over the notoriously fickle youth of America, he probably should have gone with "voice of her generation" Lena Dunham. Is it possible the president is also "that guy" who doesn't get HBO?
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck