The 30 Rock (and Rock of Ages) star wed his yoga-instructor fiancée Hilaria Thomas in a ceremony at Saint Patrick's Cathedral yesterday. Attendees included Tina Fey, Law & Order: SVU alum Mariska Hargitay, Woody Allen, and brother Stephen Baldwin. There was even a Kennedy present. And, thankfully for all involved, the paparazzi managed to avoid Baldwin's righteous wrath. (The police barricades and earpiece-clad bodyguards were perhaps the true heroes of the day.) This all made for a visibly relaxed groom who, at one point, chose to share his joy with the world by tweeting a love poem by Emily Dickinson.
Photo: Rob Kim/2012 Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The 5 Reasons Girls Type Like Thissss