Anthony Weiner, who has no idea why anyone would think he's considering a run for office, just happened to stop by People this week for a friendly chat and a family photo with wife Huma Abedin and baby Jordan. "I'm very happy in my present life," he insists. "The only next dramatic steps I'm planning on are Jordan's first." Real natural stuff in there, just your typical dad things. "It took a lot of work to get to where we are today, but I want people to know we're a normal family," adds Abedin. "Anthony has spent every day since [the scandal] trying to be the best dad and husband he can be." And, according to the magazine, he does "all the laundry." So it's settled then — a real stand-up guy, that Weiner.
Photo: David Karp/AP
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper