This week, the cops arrested a 49-year-old Maine man and a 60-year-old Department of Education employee for planning crimes inspired by James Holmes, the 24-year-old Aurora shooter. Now Maryland police say they've arrested 28-year-old Neil Prescott, who calls himself "the Joker," for threatening his former boss by saying, "I'm gonna load my guns [of which he has 20] and blow everybody up." There was also a little something about his "brains splatter[ing] all over the sidewalk." And perhaps the most worrying detail of all: When the police arrived at Prescott's apartment to arrest him, Prescott answered the door wearing a T-shirt bearing the slogan, "Guns don't kill people. I do."
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!