This week, the cops arrested a 49-year-old Maine man and a 60-year-old Department of Education employee for planning crimes inspired by James Holmes, the 24-year-old Aurora shooter. Now Maryland police say they've arrested 28-year-old Neil Prescott, who calls himself "the Joker," for threatening his former boss by saying, "I'm gonna load my guns [of which he has 20] and blow everybody up." There was also a little something about his "brains splatter[ing] all over the sidewalk." And perhaps the most worrying detail of all: When the police arrived at Prescott's apartment to arrest him, Prescott answered the door wearing a T-shirt bearing the slogan, "Guns don't kill people. I do."
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. House Passes Budget After Boehner Flips Out on Conservative Opponents
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle