Representative Charlie Rangel's complicated lead over Democratic primary challenger Adriano Espaillat has gotten even smaller: As of late Saturday night, the Board of Elections said they'd counted a total of 18,075 votes for Rangel and 17,273 for Espaillat. Officials still have at least 3,000 absentee and affidavit ballots to wade through.
Photo: Spencer Platt/2012 Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring