During an interview with ABC, the former vice-president offered up some commonsense wisdom on the running-mate selection process: "The test to get on that small list has to be, 'Is this person capable of being president of the United States?'" And, when asked, he admitted that John McCain failed to apply that test back in 2008, when he asked Sarah Palin to join his campaign. "That one I don't think was well handled," Cheney said. He added that while he "liked" Palin, he felt McCain's pick was "a mistake."
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes