Earlier this week, the Drudge Report offered up an irresistible piece of conversation bait to politics watchers: the prospect of Condi Rice joining the Mitt Romney ticket. Though Rice has said "there is no way" she'd ever accept the post, endorsements are flooding in, particularly among Drudge's audience. Of the 521,583 readers who responded to a poll, nearly 63 percent said they favor Rice as Romney's VP pick. Obviously, that's not exactly a scientific sample, but it does back up Intel Dan's theory that Condi's pro-choice views won't prevent the right from embracing her.
Photo: Chip Somodevilla/2010 Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Here’s Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Frolicking Post-Baby Reveal