According to recent reports from Reuters and the Times, the top two contenders in the race to become Mitt Romney's window dressing are boring former Minnesota governor/mullet-sporter Tim Pawlenty and boring Ohio senator Rob Portman. But a new Fox News poll shows almost no Republican voters actually want these men on the ticket: Portman is the top preference of 3 percent, Pawlenty of 2 percent. In first place, as usual, is Condoleezza Rice — a pro-choice, single, black woman — with an overwhelming 30 percent. Get ready to be disappointed, 30 percent of Republican voters!
Photo: Brendan Smialowski/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 5. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability