In our latest installment of "When Subway Groping Goes Wrong": On Friday night, a 30-year-old Bronx man trying to evade the woman he'd just groped was dragged off a waiting L train by two riders, who held him down until the cops showed up to arrest him. Meanwhile, another Good Samaritan made sure to capture the incident on video.
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special