Yesterday, while the rest of the country was busy lighting off every firework in the general vicinity, Herman Cain launched CainTV, a new web video channel for fans of videos of Herman Cain speaking directly to the camera. The videos cover a variety of issues, unsurprisingly packaged in a very Herman Cain-y way. "Good News News: Cancer" begins with the GNN logo over YouTube videos of puppies, U.S. soldiers hugging, a softball game, and apple pie — already we were really excited to hear all this good cancer news! Over some jazzy tunes Cain reads cancer statistics and tells us how he beat cancer: "God is great!" Additional offerings include a 30-minute inspirational speech by Cain; a short pro–Second Amendment rant, "We Are Not Stupid: Give a Lamb a Gun"; and a cartoon about a family of patriotic dinosaurs (the baby T. Rex was born from a stars-and-stripes egg!) who vacation to Plymouth Rock. Watch more here.
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 8. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 9. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]