The MTA cop who withstood a knife stabbing to his eye by a deranged man in Queens on Wednesday (but still managed to put the man down) is already out of the hospital and told reporters that he's feeling "very good." The severe wound may cost veteran officer John Barnett his left eye, but his statements outside the hospital reflect the incredible testicular fortitude he displayed on the job yesterday. Asked by NY1 how he feels, Barnett said, "Very good, thank you very much. Very much. I want to get back to running and I want to get back to the job as soon as possible."
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. QuizUp Is the Fastest-Growing iPhone Game in History: Here Are Its Creator’s Secrets