Disgraced lobbyist hall of famer and blacklisted golfer Jack Abramoff has started hosting an XM Satellite Radio show on Sunday evenings, but he's not yet happy with the pay. "I support myself by public speaking and trying to work on as many appropriate and legitimate ventures as I can," he told the Washington Post. "I don't make the kind of money that I used to," Abramoff added — the millions he owes in restitution and no longer breaking the law make that tough — but this is America, where the safety net for crooked elites remains cable television or talk radio.
Photo: JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/GettyImages
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck