Jeb Bush has major regrets about the 2012 presidential campaign, but he's trying to salvage the race for himself by getting Senator Marco Rubio, a fellow Floridian, onto the the ticket. Politico reports that the former governor "is making a big public and private push" for Rubio to be Mitt Romney's vice-presidential pick, telling reporters on Wednesday that he's lobbying the candidate himself. Romney has been pretty secretive about his VP selection process, but we're fairly certain that even being the former First Son and First Brother doesn't get you a vote.
Photo: Chip Somodevilla/2012 Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!