House Speaker John Boehner, not one to withhold his feelings, shed his tears once again at the Congressional Gold Medal ceremony that posthumously honored Italian artist Constantino Brumidi on Thursday, and Jimmy Kimmel, not one to shy away from some fun, slapped together a 90s-themed commercial spoof for the new "toy sensation," the crying Boehner baby. The jingle? "Everything makes him cry." Watch the clip straight ahead.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 7. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 8. Michelle Not Actually Mad at Obama Selfie, Says Photographer
- 9. And This Year’s SAG Award Nominees Are ...