House Speaker John Boehner, not one to withhold his feelings, shed his tears once again at the Congressional Gold Medal ceremony that posthumously honored Italian artist Constantino Brumidi on Thursday, and Jimmy Kimmel, not one to shy away from some fun, slapped together a 90s-themed commercial spoof for the new "toy sensation," the crying Boehner baby. The jingle? "Everything makes him cry." Watch the clip straight ahead.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 7. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 8. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 9. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves