Yesterday, Kim Jong-un went on a ride with a random white dude at a new amusement park in Pyongyang. But that's not all he did there. North Korean television has now released video documentation of Kim's visit, and although they didn't include any audio in the footage, Daily Intel — using technology developed and stolen from a Mossad research facility — has managed to decipher what the young boy king said as he toured the grounds with his much-better-looking wife.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 5. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring