A woman seen at two events over the weekend with North Korean boy king Kim Jong-un may be a new girlfriend or wife, or his little-seen younger sister, according to speculation in South Korea, where photos of the two together were front page news. The Korea Times reports that "others have suggested the woman in question could be a former mistress of Kim Jong-il," which would be kind of weird, if you ask us. It's also possible that the woman is a platonic friend, or a cousin, or a biographer, or an adviser, or a sex robot.
Photo: Courtesy of Korea Times
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper