Mitt Romney's bad day got a bit worse a little while ago when London's mayor, Boris Johnson, belittled Romney in front of a crowd of 60,000 people at the Olympic-torch-lighting ceremony in Hyde Park. “I hear there is a guy called Mitt Romney who wants to know whether we’re ready," Johnson roared. "He wants to know whether we’re ready. Are we ready? Are we ready? Yes we are!” Ouch. Who's next, the Queen? Get thee to Poland, Mitt, before they throw you in the Tower of London.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]