A 28-year-old New York man added injury to possible incarceration when he struck a police officer in the arm and leg with his SUV while fleeing from a service area along the Garden State Parkway, the Post reports. The man then led police on a chase along the parkway and threw several bags of heroin out of his vehicle before finally stopping on a shoulder. If only the guy had read the police blotter more often he would have known to stay put and just eat the drugs.
Photo: NICOLAS ASFOURI/2011 AFP
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 9. In Praise of Katy Perry’s Masterful Vogue Takedown of Ex-Husband Russell Brand