Not even near-riots and locker-room robberies compare to the horror experienced by swimmers at the reopened McCarren Park Pool this afternoon, when the water was cleared for a "diaper accident," DNAinfo reports. The disgusting but unavoidable public pool christening shut down the fun for twenty minutes, at which point the borough's bravest were once again allowed to share (hopefully very chlorinated) liquid with 1,500 of their closest friends.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck